Day 1: A picture of yourself with ten facts.
1. I am the middle of three girls, my mom was the middle of three girls, my grandma was the middle of three girls and it might go back even further.
2. My husband is the only person I've seriously dated, not counting high school. Didn't mean for it to happen that way, but it did, and I don't regret it.
3. I want to be a paranormal investigator but I'm too scared.
4. I can draw portraits, pretty well actually.
5. I tested in the top 100th percentile for my musical abilities but never ended up doing anything with music. I'd like to learn to play the piano though.
6. I've always been strictly a cat person, until I got a dog.
7. I was an accountant for two years until I got so fed up that I quit with two days notice. When my boss asked me why, I said I got another job as a babysitter.
8. I started my own business, doing copywriting for marketing companies. It actually worked.
9. I have anxiety disorder and panic attacks, but I've become pretty good at managing it.
10. I'm never satisfied.