Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Boob Rant

I went to the Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale tonight with a friend. We go every year and spend and unnecessary amount of money on all the after-holiday clearance stuff.  Usually, I steer away from their bras but today I actually found a decent one, for $20, and bought it.

Here's what gets me. It's an entire store filled with bras and they have so few that are appropriate for anyone over a C-cup. Even 75% of the D's are so padded that they're actually meant for someone with an A-cup. If you have D-sized boobs, you don't want padding! Grrr, it's so discouraging.

Anyway, I stocked up on a bunch of lotion/fragrance/makeup items that I don't need. Of course.


I'm also completely stressed, as usual. One of my clients wants to give me two more social media accounts and I really just don't have the time. But I don't know how to say no. And I'm the only social media person they have, so i'm worried that they'll just find someone new who has time to handle all the accounts, someone full-time probably. 

I made an appointment with my therapist, who I see every three months. She's awesome, and she keeps a little teacup Yorkie in her desk drawer (opened of course). It wears dresses. I think I'm going to talk to her about trying to get a light therapy lamp. Hopefully my insurance will cover it. Not sure if it will help, but I definitely get a touch of seasonal depression. The months between New Year's and spring are really hard for me because it seems like a big stretch of cold, dark nothing. Its kind of worse since I work at home now though. I'm home all day, home all night, and it feels like I'm in hibernation, so I get down sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment