Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Recap

2010 was pretty uneventful, and you know what they say, no news is good news. That's not to say that it wasn't great or things didn't happen, it's just that I didn't have any major life events. No births in the family (for once! Someone better get busy, I need a new baby niece or nephew to love on this year!), no deaths of anyone that I was close to, no new house, marriage, or pets, like years past.

The few things that did change were career related. My husband got promoted several times, proving that he's the Doogie Howser of his company. Seriously, I'm so proud of him. He's MAJORLY excelling in an industry that he probably never imagined he would be in.

This marked the year that I really started to get a hang of my freelance career. I landed some major clients, got to work on some great projects and hopefully it will continue. I also sort of fell ass-backward into becoming a social media consultant. I'm not sure what's going to become of that in 2011, more on that later.

I'm not sure what this year will bring. I can say one thing: there will be some weddings! A lot of my friends are finally joining the marriage club. I needed some allies over here.

Maybe pregnancy? That one is still up for debate. We DO have a whole year though, so it could come in there somewhere in the end.

EUROPE! When Frank asked me what my favorite time in 2010 was, it was without a doubt, our trip down the coast of California. What an amazing week. That trip definitely made me catch a major travel bug, and we'll be going to Europe sometime in the spring or summer. Something big to look forward to!

I leave you with photos from the Cali trip:


No comments:

Post a Comment