Thursday, February 3, 2011

30 Days of Pictures - Day 3

This is my 100th blog post! I thought about writing something soul-searching and prolific, but instead, I give you this:



Day 3: A picture of the cast of your favorite show.

That's right, I'm coming clean with my unhealthy obsession. I love Jersey Shore. It's one of the few shows that I make a point of watching every week. Right now it's the only one. Let's be clear though, I don't respect them or think they're cool in any way. I don't typically hang out with people with poofs and Affliction t-shirts. And they definitely wouldn't hang out with me. I'd be way too boring, sober and pale. But I love them anyway.

Here are some of my other favorites that aren't on right now:

If you don't watch Eastbound and Down . . . you're f-ing out. Seriously, watch it.

True Blood . . . obsessed. When does this come back on?

Boardwalk Empire. I get lost on the storyline once in a while but the cast and the aesthetics of the whole show are just dreamy.


Anyone else watch Paranormal State? My best friend and I love it. We love paranormal stuff. Just watching shows about it, not participating in it, ha. Anyone know if this is coming back for another season? Plus Ryan is HAWT, in a nerdy ghost hunter way.

And those are the shows I watch. If I'm just flipping through tv out of boredom I usually land on things like "My Strange Addiction", "Hoarders", "I didn't know I was pregnant".

No comments:

Post a Comment