Wednesday, August 10, 2011

9 Years, 10 Photos

Once upon a time (9 years ago) a handsome (sweaty, slightly buzzed) prince met a beautiful princess (me, obviously) at a magical castle (sketchy under-21 dance club). I can't wait to tell my children that story some day. The rest is history. Yes, today is the 9 year anniversary of the day Frank and I met. (I'm just saying, for the record, we weren't club rats or anything. This was the first time that either of us had been to "Rock Jungle".) Here are ten photos, one from each year of our dating/marriage.

I wish I could find an older picture than this! I can't seem to locate the photos from when we had JUST started dating, they are probably in a box somewhere. This is our first Christmas together. 


2003, my sophomore year. We're at a Pitt football game. I actually hate this picture because we had a huge fight that day.

2004, my junior year. I can usually distinguish the years based on two things: apartments and Halloween costumes. Here I am looking like a total sloot.


2005 - Hanging out at our favorite bar. I'm hoping that my teeth weren't that yellow and its the tint of the photo.


2006 - my senior year. Another year, another trashy costume


2007 - We just got engaged a day or two before this photo. Out celebrating with friends!


2008 was a big year, we got married!


2009 - We bought our first house and our first puppy, all within a few days!


2010 - Our road trip down the west coast, take me back


2011 - When I said yes to marrying Frank, I had one stipulation: he had to promise to take me to Italy some day. Mission accomplished.

2 comments:

  1. aww, too cute. love the photos of the two of you throughout the years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO adorable. YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!! And Italy, eeeeeeeeeeeee. I'd love to take my wife there sometime, as she's a good percentage Italian. Plus we're both major shopaholics and fashion-y girls, so... Yeah. Shopping. FOOD. MUSIC. AHMYGAWD.

    ReplyDelete