I'm super sleepy but I wanted to make sure I got a blog post in for today. So I stole this survey from Philly Girl .
If you decide to do the survey, leave me a comment and link to your post, because I really like reading peoples' answers to these things.
Nine things you wish you could say to nine different people:
1) Propose to her already!
2) I wish I had gotten to know you a lot better.
3) Sometime you talk about moving away, and that scares me to death.
4) You're too good for me, but I hope you never realize it.
5) You were much more fun before the eating disorder.
6) I would rather be depressed than see you depressed.
7) Move home.
8) I hope we can can be friends when your a grown up
9) You better turn out to be a girl, or I won't know what to do with you.
Eight things about yourself:
1) I have terrible time-management skills and it is something I need to improve on.
2) I am so afraid of failure that sometimes I just freeze up and don't make an attempt at success.
3) I was a total cat person until I got a dog. I am so much more attached than I thought I could be.
4) I have panic disorder, which is JUST as fun as it sounds. But I taught myself how to manage it by reading books about it and now I'm in a much better place.
5) I am such a control freak that it is part of the reason why I went into business for myself. Knowing that someone has control over when I can come and go makes me panic, literally. (see number 4).
6) In my family, I was always known as the one who can't cook. It turns out I'm actually a pretty good cook, I just don't want to be EXPECTED to do it every night.
7) I was painfully shy until college. Its like something switched in me and I wasn't shy anymore. Anytime I tell someone that I was shy before, they can't believe it, but i'm still shy in certain situations.
8) My default face is sad. People always think I'm unhappy or about to cry, but I'm not. I'm usually happy or content. My whole life, people have always come up to me and said "Smile!" and it bugs the shit out of me.
Seven things that cross your mind a lot:
1) Whether I will ever achieve my definition of success.
2) There is not enough time in the day, and I waste so much of it.
3) My family.
4) If I will ever be ready for kids.
6) Food, and trying to eat less of it.
7) I need a nap.
Six things you wish you never did:
1) Spent 2 years in an accounting job (BUT it was valuable because it made me realize I'm not cut out for a 9-5 typical office job and motivated me to find something better).
2) Went on antidepressants (mixed feelings about this)
3) Gained weight in college!
4) Spent $600 on a chocolate fountain at my wedding. I never even SAW it.
5) Wish I hadn't been so painfully shy in high school
6) Worried so much.
Five Things You Always Have With You:
1) Cell phone
3) Debit Card
5) Thats it, i'm pretty low maintenance. HA yeah right.
Four Bad Habits:
1) I chew the side of my tongue when i'm nervous (yeah i know, its gross)
3) I'm a perfectionist to a fault. If I can't do something perfectly the first time, I either won't try at all or I'll get pissed off.
4) I have a bad temper sometimes.
Three Favorite Memories:
1) Meeting my husband, that rush
2) My wedding day, particularly late that night, when we were exhausted but happy and totally relieved that we could just relax and be married.
3) Summer beach vacations of my childhood
Two things you want to do before you die:
1) Go to Florence (next year hopefully)
2) Have a daughter.
1) I was an incredibly late bloomer and very skinny and would literally pray for boobs. Now I have them and I wish I hadn't prayed for them so much.