Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm on a boat.

I went away this weekend with all my very best friends. We all met in college and of my different groups of friends, these are the ones I know will always be around. We're essentially a big weird family.

We stayed at our newly married friends' parents' lakehouse in Ohio. The house was gorgeous and big enough for us all to sleep comfortably. Frank and I got a bedroom to ourselves (bonus of being one of the few married couples in the group!), the lake was right in the backyard, the pontoon boat was docked and ready to go, and we had a ton of breakfast meat. Pretty much, the perfect weekend.

It was also in the 60's while we were there, so it really felt like fall. 


I didn't waste any time getting a fishing rod out and going to work. Frank also tried his luck but nothing was biting.



I was a little obsessed with taking photos of the mushrooms. They were so crazy looking!


Mushroom fun.






On our sunset cruise. That sailboat is not us :P


Frank and I, he's wearing the sweatshirt that he wore every single day of 2003.



A photo of the whole crew. I wish that Miller Lite can wasn't in the way, but ML has been a staple in our friendship for the last 7 or 8 years, so it fits.


I tried to set up a pic of us with the sunset in the background but my camera must have slipped. And Frank looked like an asshole.


The girls, on our romantic sunset cocktail cruise.


The boys drooled over the sailboats. 



No comments:

Post a Comment