Friday, January 4, 2013

Two Months

Oh look, Sawyer turns three months in two days, so now is a good time to do his two month post. So when i say "this month" I'm really referring to last month. And go.

 This month Sawyer really started smiling more, a few coos here and there, and as you can see, he got much chunkier. Toward the end of month two Sawyer was diagnosed with reflux, the trendy disease that almost every baby gets, ha. We're talking spitting up entire bottles, out the nose. It doesn't bother him when it happens, but it looks like the puking scene from The Exorcist. 


We spent a lot of time just finding a rhythm and I started to feel more confident about being a mother this month. Although, Frank was still working half days so I had yet to experience full-time mom duties. 


Sawyer's first Thanksgiving was a hit. We went to Frank's sister's house first and then to my parents'. All new babies were present and accounted for. It's so strange that my side of the family has babies now. We've been babyless for over 20 years.

Sawyer with his cousin Max, Frank's sister's baby. They are only five weeks apart but Max is a little chunk!



With my Grandma, his Great Grandma. I'm so happy that my Gram is around and relatively healthy enough to enjoy her three great grandchildren. Sawyer looks pretty stoked too.



No comments:

Post a Comment