1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten was ranch flavored crickets! My best friend bought them and made me try one, but I didn't swallow it so I guess that doesn't count.
2. My best friends are completely drama-free. After high school, I decided not to maintain friendships with people who were dramatic or too dependent. People who are strong and independent make the best friends.
3. If I could live in a different era it would be the 70's! I would love to experience the hippy lifestyle. Almost Famous is one of my favorite movies
4. If you should only know one thing about me it should be that I am determined to live an extraordinary life
5. My favorite book of all time is There are just way too many to list, but I know my favorite childhood book was "Mandy" by Julie Andrews. I must have read that book a dozen times
6. The one beauty product I cannot live without is my bare minerals foundation
7. Blogging is something i do professionally, so its hard for me to take the time to do it personally. But i'm working on it!
8. If I could star in a movie with one actor/actress, it would be Robert Pattinson . . . don't judge me
9. One of the best feelings in the world is being in love!
10. My current obsession is roasted red pepper hummus
11. What's for dinner tonight ? grilled flank steak and fresh broccoli
12. The last thing I bought was a loaf of bread
13. I am currently listening to no music, Bethenny Getting Married on tv
14. If I could have a home, totally paid for, totally furnished anywhere in the world, it would be I guess Pittsburgh, where I live now. But if I could have all of my family and friends move too, Sausalito!
15. The one thing I would change about myself is my self-doubt
16. If you could go anywhere in the world in the next hour, where would you go? St. Bart's, watching the honeymoon episode of Bethenny getting Married and it looks amazing
17. The languages I would love to learn are Italian, so I can speak it when we go to Florence next year
18. My favorite quote is:"All any man can do, is add his fragment to the whole. No man can be final, but he can record his progress. What he leaves is so much for others to use as stones to step on, or stones to avoid. After all, the goal is not making art, it is living a life. Those who live their lives will leave the stuff that is really art." - Robert Henri
19. I am most afraid of death of loved ones
20. My favorite colour is gray! I have to restrain myself from buying too much gray clothes
21. My dream job is the one I'm working at, a professional freelance writer
22. The one thing that brings a smile to my face instantaneously is babies and puppies!
23. The one word I use a lot is F*** and all its variations. . . i'm trying to tone it down, its so tacky
24. When I'm feeling blue I go shopping or eat something bad
25. What inspires me is nature, particularly water like the beach or a lake, other people's art, a good book
26. My favorite season is, summer because of all the traveling I do then, but weather-wise it would be spring. Fall would be my favorite if winter didn't come after it :(
27. My favorite dessert has to be I'm currently o-b-s-e-s-s-e-d with those self-serve frozen yogurt places. The tart yogurt that actually tastes like real yogurt. Load a bunch of fruit, chocolate and graham cracker crumbs on top and HEAVEN
28. How many tabs are open on your browser right now? 7, and thats pretty low for me.
29. What was the first thought that crossed your mind this morning when you looked in the mirror? need to wash my hair
30. The best piece of advice I was ever given was Most of the stuff you worry about won't actually happen
31. If I had a millions dollars to give to one charity, I would give it to maybe the literacy council
32. If at first you don't succeed, your eventual success will be that much sweeter